Dr. Friedmann is committed to helping patients prevent and control a wide range of diseases and disorders that affect the visual system, such as infant strabismus and adult cataracts, presbyopia, glaucoma, senior’s low vision, and other conditions.
Dr. Friedmann will conduct a complete eye exam of the health and function of your eyes. If a problem is detected, the condition will be thoroughly explained and all treatment options will be reviewed in detail.
Our optometry clinic offers treatment for a wide range of eye conditions. Areas of speciality include:
- The diagnosis of eye diseases like cataract, corneal, glaucoma, macular degeneration, retinal detachment, vascular supply, diabetes, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment for dry eyes
- Treatment for eyelid problems: Rosacea, blepharitis, meibomian gland dysfunction.
- Eye tests for motor vehicle and work related applications for police, fire, and military.
- Refractive and cataract pre-and post-operative surgery management and care
- Co-management of retinal disease and glaucoma
- Mobile optometry clinic for patients in hospitals, nursing homes, private care
Check our reviews here.
We have two locations in Victoria for your convenience. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.